Although the Nintendo Direct was short, it was very informative and got right to the point with things and didn’t have all the lights and glamour. I think this was a good and bad thing, it was nice cause they were usually straight to the point, however there was no crowd and less excitement. Overall they mostly gave the audience what they wanted and Smash Bros. looks awesome.
- Super Mario 3D Wii U
- New neko suit or cat suit.
- 4 characters to play with, Toad, Princess Peach, Mario, and Luigi.
- A complete multiplayer mode, built into the campaign.
- Each have unique ability like Super Mario Bros. 2
- Mario Kart 8, with introduction of anti gravity as its main feature. Drive in the water and the air like in Mario Kart 7, motorcycle option too like Wii version
- Wii Party U, with 80 different mini games.
- They apologizes for delay of games.
- Art Academy inspired Mii verse drawing tools releasing this summer.
- New Donkey Kong Game for Wii U
- New IP Game.
- Super Smash Bros. trailer for Wii U and 3DS.
- A Link Between Worlds