This is the first emulator for the iPhone that doesn’t require a jailbreak, and was released a few weeks ago and uses an exploit in the MacBuildServer’s Enterprise certificate. However Apple became aware of the issue and corrected the exploit, but there is a work around the correction and you can still install it. I was waiting to post this because Riley Testut and others are busy working on version 2 which will be a more stable version and able to download directly from the browser. In the meantime I’d like to post a tutorial on how to install the GBA emulator today.
- The first thing you have to do is go into setting on your iOS device and change the date to before, July 16th, 2013.
- After that you can head over to CoolRom Emulators on your iOS device in Safari and select the GBA4iOS then click download.
- That’s it, the emulator should start installing and you will have a fully functional GBA on your iPhone.
- Now you just have to download Roms on your iOS Device at Coolrom.com, and you can choose from a variety of Roms and then select “Open In” GBA4iOS and then it’ll begin to download.
- You can now download as many Roms as you’d like, check out a top 25 list GBA Roms here.