There has been a ton of leaks over the past weeks leading up to Apple’s September 10th press conference. I wanted to take the time to run down all of the things we can expect to be released and the new features of the products.
When can expect to see 2 new iPhones being announced on September 10th, and then the following week be released. There will be a iPhone 5S model, which is following the typical cycle, but there will be a new model the iPhone 5C. This will be a cheaper, plastic version and the C may stand for color.
Here is a video below showing off the two new iPhone, and highlights the new champagne color.
iPhone 5S – The iPhone 5S most notable new features are listed below.
- A new A7 chip which will be around “31%” faster and 64-Bit, according to rumors.
- A new champagne color, most likely exclusive to 128G model.
- Possibly a sapphire convex glass home button with fingerprint sensor.
- The camera will be improved possibly 10 or 12MP, it’ll also have dual LED flash.
- Improved battery.
- That’s all for now, possible a few other improvements
- This will be the lower cost iPhone, aimed at the China market most likely.
- It will come in a variety of colors.
- Most likely carry similar specs to the iPhone 4S, or better.
- A plastic casing.
- A brand new UI with a mixture of other improvements.
- New control center.
- Over a 100+ new improvement and features.
- It’s a combinations of all the phone OS out there from Windows and Android devices.